A prospective student must meet the following requirements to be considered for unconditional admission to our Master in Sports Management & Coaching:
- Earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or completed 96 college credit hours.
- Core courses must be completed with a grade of C or better.
- A minimum of three years of sports experience as an athlete, coach or director of operation.
Application Materials Needed
Please be sure to submit all of the materials below (in electronic format) in support of your online application:
- A resume including your educational background and professional (sports) work experience.
- A two-page biography that includes information about your background and experience and how they relate to your future personal and professional goals.
- Two letters of recommendation from coaches or professors.
- Official transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended to send at Olympic Management Institute US Office 5646 Holmes St. Kansas City, Mo. 64110